Imagine — a Certified SEO Copywriter who’ll turn your B2B marketing strategy into lead-gen magic
Yes, you’ve just found a B2B copywriter who’s a wiz at creating interesting, helpful, and unique content that grows traffic and leads.
In HubSpot’s latest “ultimate list of marketing statistics,” we found two stats that may ring true for you:
- 63% of marketers say generating traffic and leads is their top challenge.
- 53% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority.
Good news for you:
We know how to generate traffic, leads, and sales through audience-focused web content, blog posts, email campaigns, case studies, and much more, following B2B SEO and marketing best practices.
- When TriStar Vet needed to improve its Google rankings and bring in more leads online, we helped them with Certified SEO Copywriting to optimize their website and created a monthly blogging plan focused around top keyword opportunities in the category of “veterinary equipment and supplies.” The result? Better rankings for a number of different types of equipment, and immediate inquiries following each blog post.
- When an Arizona B2B ad agency needed to create a cloud sales “micro site” that helps sales reps succeed, they called on us to write a sequence of emails along with the micro site content, with the goal of motivating sales reps to sign on and get trained. It worked so well, the campaign is still running after three years. And, the agency has hired us again and again for our unique skills of SEO copywriting and persuasive online copywriting, helping a wide variety of B2B companies with specific campaigns.
- When a local small-business accountant needed to compete against the “big guys” in town, we created an optimized website written with a friendly, personal-touch approach that’s lacking on most corporate accounting firm sites. They’re seen steady growth as a result.
You can expect similar results when we help you with online and offline B2B copywriting.
- Count on us to successfully market your products and services through online and offline approaches — as we have for dozens of B2B companies. See our web content and direct-response samples to see the results of my work.
- Convert more of your B2B website visitors into paying customers because we blend 1) ethical SEO (search engine optimization) to drive traffic to your site, with 2) clear, persuasive messages focused on solving your visitors’ needs while weaving in top keywords. Very few freelance business writers understand this 1-2 approach to web success.
- Take comfort in my systematic approach. We may be the only B2B web content provider with a proven system for web content that works. The C-Clear Marketing Method for Web Site Optimization provides 5 easy steps you can take to improve your B2B website and content marketing results.
Choose from the following services to drive B2B sales leads to your company:
- B2B SEO Copywriting
- B2B Email Marketing
- B2B Ecommerce
- B2B Scripts for Audio and Video
- B2B Marketing Articles and Blog Posts
- B2B Case Studies
- B2B Speaking and Training
If you’re not sure why your website isn’t working the way you want, why not start with a B2B Website Content Audit, where you’ll discover opportunities to drive more eager buyers to your site through search engines? Through our site-wide review, we’ll examine your web page text and use of SEO keywords, pinpoint areas to boost results, and recommend a content strategy to lift your traffic and conversion rates.
You’ll be in good company with these B2B manufacturers and industrial businesses who chose ContentClear Marketing.
- Avnet (FlexPod, Quantum Leap, Riverbed)
- Bangor Hydro-Electric Company
- Bath Iron Works (shipyard)
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Composite Resources
- Contel Business Systems
- DeLorme Mapping
- Dingley Press (printer)
- Emery Waterhouse/Trustworthy Hardware
- Enterix (human medicine)
- IDEXX Laboratories
- Ike GPS
- LCG Maine Standards
- LCG Clinical Diagnostics
- LifeLock Business Solutions
- Moser Contract, a division of Thos. Moser Cabinetmakers
- National Semiconductor/Fairchild (computer chip technologies)
- Northern Data Systems of Maine
- Pine State Trading Co. (distributors to convenience stores)
- Portland Glass (windows, garage doors)
- Post Machinery
- Republic Services
- Royal Services
- Sprague Electric
- Veterinary B2B companies — several! See our veterinary industry page.
“Pam is an excellent web content writer. She writes from the inside out – digging in to gain a thorough understanding of her client’s products, services and target audiences, and then translating that into appropriate messaging on the web. Her skills cross over into information architecture, search engine optimization, project management and even graphic design consultation…” — Heather Peters, Project Manager, Image Works